Manchester-by-the-Sea — OLSON LEWIS + Architects welcomes architect, Steve Scapicchio, as its newest Associate.
Steve gained his Bachelor of Fine Arts and his Bachelor of Architecture from the Rhode Island School of Design, spending a year studying in Rome, Italy. He later attended the Graduate School of Design at Harvard University and received his Master of Architecture in Urban Design in 1999.
An architect with over 30 years of experience, his design experience ranges from renovations and additions to new construction projects, historic building re-use, residential, academic, and athletics facilities for primary and secondary schools, and universities. He has experience with both public and private clients and is a LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP BD+C).
In project design and planning, he balances design aesthetics with environmental awareness and practical problem-solving skills. In his design work, he is attentive to the need for fiscal responsibility and adherence to schedule.
Notable Projects that Steve has worked on at OLSON LEWIS+ Architects:
- Beauport Hotel, Gloucester MA >>
- Pingree School, South Hamilton MA | Arts >> Athletics >>
- Shore Country Day School, Beverly MA | Center for Creativity >>
- Essex Country Club, Essex MA | Dining Porch >>
- Derby Academy | Innovation Center >>
- Coastal Collaboration | Boston’s Northshore >>
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Lexington MA >>
- Singing Beach Club, Manchester MA | Dining Porch >>
- Tenacre School, Wellesley MA | Stem and Science Center >>
- Tropical Hideaway, Bahamas >>